Artisan Fitter - Winder
Murray & Roberts Cementation invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Artisan Fitter (Winder). The successful candidate will report directly to the Engineering Foreman. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Section 26 Fitter Trade Certificate / MIETTB (mining Industry Engineering Trades Training Board) Trade Certificate through a registered body e.g.: Olifantsfontein pre 1994, ESTC & GFA
- Sound verbal and written communication skills in English
- Valid Code EB driver's license Valid
- Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Medically fit to work underground Heat tolerance
- Good communication skill in English
- 5 years underground sinking
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.