Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
· Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF4)
· Section 26 Auto Electrician Trade Certificate / MIETTB Trade Certificate through a registered body
· Valid Medical certificate of Fitness
· Valid First aid Certificate
· Valid Code EB driver's licence
· Good communication skills in English
· Able to solve problems within agreed standards, policies and procedures
· Team leadership and management skills
· Sound listening communication skills
· Self-motivated self-starter with high levels of initiative
· Able to make decisions within agreed parameters
· Job planning skills
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
· 5 year's mining industry experience (underground and surface)
· 5 year's trade experience as a Auto Electrician on underground TMM equipment.
All appointments will be done in line with our employment equity strategy.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your