Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Blasting Certificate
- License to Supervise or equivalent supervisory qualifications.
- Basic Rigging Certificate
- Planning and organising skills
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- Effective and efficient supervision of the mining construction crew to achieve production targets
- At least 4 years’ experience in underground construction work
- Experience transporting and operating machinery in an underground environment
- Experience supervising a team
- Rigging experience essential
All appointments will be done in line with our employment equity strategy.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful