Our aim is to employ, develop and retain high performing, engaged employees who are technically competent and who support our culture of teamwork and safety. We uphold and live by our values of care, respect, integrity, accountability and commitment as well as the principle of Engineered Excellence.
The principle of Engineered Excellence means that we will plan or “engineer” everything we do, in such a way that we achieve an outcome of “excellence”. Whether it is the way we are developing our projects, the way in which we structure our balance sheet or the way in which we develop our people.
Nothing will happen by chance – we will take charge of our future and plan the outcomes we wish to achieve.
Explore our full and diversified career opportunities in a world-class organisation with a global reputation and presence.
Commitment - We demonstrate commitment through:
- our belief in what we do;
- hard work and dedication to the tasks undertaken; and
- ensuring we deliver on what we have promised.
Care - We demonstrate care for:
- our people by prioritising the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and ensuring that they have the necessary tools and training to carry out their work safely and effectively;
- our customers/stakeholders through striving for delivery excellence on time and in budget; and
- our communities and the environment by minimising the potentially negative impacts of our activities and positively contributing to broader society.
Respect - We demonstrate respect by:
- appreciating the environment in which we operate;
- acknowledging others’ differences; and
- treating each other with trust and dignity.
Accountability - We demonstrate accountability by:
- taking responsibility for our actions;
- being transparent in keeping record of our activities and the disclosure thereof; and
- being ultimately answerable for our actions.
Integrity - We demonstrate integrity by:
- being consistent in our actions and in adhering to our core values; and
- conducting our business undertakings honestly, openly, directly and ethically.